Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hey Guys, we are going to continue the league the best we can... please sign up for season 2 if you wish to play.

I forgot my password

Advertisement

Advertisement

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:52 am

Weekly News Update #1

Grizf
    Grizf
    Admin

Position : Left Wing

Weekly News Update #1 Empty Weekly News Update #1

Post by Grizf Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:17 pm

Weekly News Update #1 WeeklyNews_zpsc5d67a0c

Hello all!
    I have decided to do a weekly update every week for the league starting today. I will go over the newest updates and news with the league and keep you as well informed as I can! I will go over various topics in what is new with the league. I will try and follow a uniform format throughout every week, maybe a new random thing here or there, but uniform for the most part.

- We will be doing another membership giveaway on 3/29/14! All members are automatically put into the giveaway except for staff, owners, general managers, and assistant general managers. We will be drawing three times for gold membership and three times for silver membership.

Transaction News:
    - The first trade in league history went through this week! The Milwaukee Admirals traded Left Defenseman, Chislett 19 to the Adirondack Phantoms in exchange for Right Winger, Lyndbergh and Left Defenseman, XKingxSt34lth.
    - Providence Bruins signed Free Agent and Left Winger, Xxbeefskinsxx.
    - Toronto Marlies signed Free Agent and Left Defenseman, YOUNGBUCK220.
    - Milwaukee Admirals signed Free Agent and Center, l8l lindros l8l.
    - Adriondack Phantoms signed Free Agent and Center, N3XTLVL.
    - Lake Erie Monsters signed Free Agent and Right Defenseman, Hockster24.
    - Milwaukee Admirals signed Free Agent and Right Defenseman, xxFireHeartsxx.
    - Milwaukee Admirals signed Free Agent and Right Winger, l Mystic x l94l.
    - Bridgeport Sound Tigers signed Free Agent and Right Defenseman, x UnReaL 0nE x.
    - Lake Erie Monster signed Free Agent and Center, l Coleton l.
    - Rochester Americans signed Free Agent and Right Winger, Grizf.

In Other News:
    - We have expanded the league size by two more teams. We have added the Iowa Wild, which will be headed by I2I SNOOPY I3I, and we added the Hartford Wolf Pack, which will be headed by l40l Zetterberg.
    - We hit the 200 mark for members in the past week!
    - Bidding closed

Thanks for reading and stay tuned for next weeks update.
    - Grizf